The Diploma in Integrative Bodywork & Movement Therapy is composed of 5 modules over 3 years. If you would like to take individual modules, please get in touch.
If you are interested in the Diploma:
1. Please complete the Application Form (IBMT-Module-Application-Form) and return it by email, plus a photo of yourself.
We’ll consider your application letting you know our decision within 14 days. Once accepted:
2. Please complete the Registration & Payment Agreement Form for the module/s you have been accepted on. In some instances we might be able to accept later applications, but to ensure your place, we require registrations and payment/arrangements to be completed 6 weeks before the start of each module:
- IBMT-Modules 3 & 4 Body Systems – Registration & Payment Agreement Form
3. Arrange the relevant payment.
Please note that a place is only secured once both registration form and payment have been received. Deposits are non-refundable. We reserve the right to cancel events at our discretion and will issue refunds for any fees paid. We are not liable for any travel or accommodation costs.
If you are interested in the full Diploma:
To gain the ISMETA Approved Diploma in Integrative Bodywork & Movement Therapy practitioners need to complete:
- all 5 Modules.
- 2 written papers.
- a case study, and film of a session.
- regular individual IBMT sessions with an IBMT practitioner (a minimum of 18).
- a journal of your experience during and between courses.
- some background reading – reading lists are provided at the start of each module.
- 1 hour a week practicing hands-on work.
- 1 hour a week movement practice.
- Receive supervision from a more experienced practitioner, or in peer supervision, once you begin to apply aspects of the work in your professional practice.
Further Details and a copy of the IBMT Handbook will be provided at the start of the course.
In preparation, you may want to have a look at the following:
- Wisdom of the Body Moving – Linda Hartley – Particularly Relevant to Infant Movement Development and Embodied Anatomy.
- Somatic Psychology – Linda Hartley.
- Offering from the Conscious Body – The Discipline of Authentic Movement – Janet Adler.