- Dartington Hall Estate is 2 miles from Totnes. 40min walk or 10 min Taxi from Totnes.
- 15 minutes drive from the A38/M5.
- Space Studios, Studio 3 Map Here
- A quiet location, surrounded by rolling fields, woodlands, the river Dart and the beautiful gardens at Dartington Hall.
- On site cafes and restaurant/bar
- On site cinema.
- On site parking (charges apply).
- Free Dartington Wifi as a visitor (Download Limit).
- Mobile reception is available, but can be patchy.
- On site seasonal Campsite including luxury Lotus Bell tents.
- On site accommodation.
- A range of local B & B accommodation available.
- Many Airbnbs.
On site :
- Green Table Cafe Mon – Sun, 8.30am – 6pm, food served 9am – 5pm
Tel: +44 (0)1803 847110
- White Hart Bar – Opening times: 12-3pm & 5.30-9pm
- Morrisons Supermarket. 7am – 11pm (10am – 4pm Sunday)
- Dartington Village Store 8am – 6pm (12noon on Sunday)
Restaurants/bars on Totnes High Street.
- Royal Seven Stars Restaurant, pub, bar, café 01803 862125
- Waterside Bistro Restaurant, bar. 01803 864069
- The Steam Packet Inn 01803 863880
- Rumour Restaurant 01803 864682
- Cafe Mumbai Indian Restaurant 01803 862 691, 01803 866 171
- Willow Vegetarian Restaurant – Tel 01803 862605
- Ben’s Tapas 01803 840853
- Totnes is on the mainline train network, with lines North to Bristol and Birmingham, West to Exeter and London, and East to Plymouth and Penzance. Around 3 hours travel time from Paddington or Birmingham. National Rail
- The Waterloo line from London also connects at Exeter.
- Booking tickets ahead of time can enable considerable savings. Set an alert to get notification of when the Advanced Tickets are released.
- Direct Bus services from Central London & Heathrow to Totnes. National Express
- Budget bus service to Exeter. Megabus
- Budget Bus travel connecting Devon with Somerset, Bristol Airport and Bristol City Centre 24/7. South West Falcon
- Country bus Service 165: Totnes to Broadhempston runs a service from Totnes Coronation Road (by The Seven Stars in the centre of Totnes) up to Dartington Hall.
There is a taxi rank at Totnes Station. We recommend that you book a taxi, as there isn’t always a taxi at the rank. It costs around £6 – 8 to get to Dartington Hall from the station.
- Badger Cabs 01803 840 400
- South Hams Cabs 01803 840 404
- Happy Cabby 01803 559 292
- Arch Taxis 01803 868 873
- And Some Taxis 01803 840 009
- Available at Totnes Train Station. Alchemy Cars
- A Sustrans Cyle Path runs along the edge of the estate.
- Local Bike Hire. Hot Pursuit Cycles
- Exeter Airport with flights from UK and European Cities. 45 minute drive away. Connected to Exeter via bus, then train from Exeter St Davids Station to Totnes.
- Bristol Airport with flights from UK and European Cities. 1 hour 45 minutes drive away, and connects via bus & train to Exeter St Davids/Totnes station.