- Dartington Hall Estate is 2 miles from Totnes, with its range of shops, cafés and restaurants. 40min walk or 10 min Taxi from Totnes.
- 15 minutes drive from the A38/M5.
- Excellent Studio spaces, with some access to simple kitchen facilities (fridge,
- A quiet location, surrounded by rolling fields, woodlands, the river Dart and the beautiful gardens at Dartington Hall.
- On site cafes and restaurant/bar, and cinema.
- On site parking (charges apply).
- On site Campsite including luxury Lotus Bell tents.
- On site accommodation. (Sorry, now fully booked)
- A range of local B & B accommodation available.
On site :
- Green Table Cafe – Food available 9am – 5pm
- White Hart Restaurant/Bar – Opening times: 12-3pm & 5.30-9pm
- Morrisons Supermarket. 7am – 11pm (10am – 4pm Sunday)
- Dartington Village Store 8am – 6pm (12noon on Sunday)
Restaurants/bars on Totnes High Street.
- Royal Seven Stars Restaurant, pub, bar, cafe
- Waterside Bistro Restaurant, bar.
- Rumour Restaurant
- Cafe Mumbai Indian Restaurant
- Willow Vegetarian Restaurant – Tel 01803 01803 862605
- Totnes is on the mainline train network, with lines North to Bristol and Birmingham, West to Exeter and London, and East to Plymouth and Penzance. Around 3 hours travel time from Paddington or Birmingham. National Rail
- The Waterloo line from London also connects at Exeter.
- Booking tickets ahead of time can enable considerable savings. Set an alert to get notification of when the Advanced Tickets are released.
- Direct Bus services from Central London & Heathrow to Totnes. National Express
- Budget bus service to Exeter. Megabus
- Budget Bus travel connecting Devon with Somerset, Bristol Airport and Bristol City Centre 24/7. South West Falcon
There is a taxi rank at Totnes Station. We recommend that you book a taxi, as there isn’t always a taxi at the rank.
- Badger Cabs 01803 840 400
- South Hams Cabs 01803 840 404
- Happy Cabby 01803 559 292
- Nessies 01803 862 444
- Arch Taxis 01803 868 873
- And Some Taxis 01803 840 009
- Available at Totnes Train Station. Alchemy Cars
- A Sustrans Cyle Path runs along the edge of the estate.
- Local Bike Hire. Hot Pursuit Cycles
- Exeter Airport with flights from UK and European Cities. 45 minute drive away. Connected to Exeter via bus, then train from Exeter St Davids Station to Totnes.
- Bristol Airport with flights from UK and European Cities. 1 hour 45 minutes drive away, and connects via bus & train to Exeter St Davids/Totnes station.