Workshops offered by IBMT Diploma Graduates:
The Basics of Movement: 10 experiential workshops on movement development patterns
- Practitioner: Aiste Kriukelyte.
- Dates: 10 workshops on Wednesdays 1 – 3 PM starting from September 18.
- Language: Lithuanian (translation to English is possible).
A series of 10 experiential workshops to get acquainted with the early movement patterns, explore their presence in our bodies and how they support the daily movements we do.
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Cost: 120 Eur the whole course.
- To book: email@example.com
- More information: https://www.facebook.com/events/2095743960734556/
- Practitioner: Brenda Naso
- Dates: Saturdays: 28th September & 26th October from 10 to 4pm.
Thursdays: 3rd, 10th 17th & 24th October from 6.30 to 9pm.
- Fees: Full fees: £ 300 or £ 150 deposit by 23rd September and payment of the remaining £150 by 26th September. Note: Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
This practice space is open to anyone with some experience of Authentic Movement and a willingness to deepen their practice. With a strong grounding in the inner witness we will explore different practice forms such as:
Dyads – Triads – Breathing & Long Circles- Moving Witness
- For bookings and any enquiries you can contact me on:
- Practitioner:Leticia Santafé.
- Dates: First Module : Origins ( 8 intensives during weekends from February to November 2019); Second Module; Creation (8 intensives during weekends from February to November 2020
Voice and Somatic Movement Education for the Artist : SOMart. A space that provides the opportunity to different disciplines of the artistic world to meet in a common research; The potential of the Somatic Movement Education and The Linklater Voice technique to develop their range of creativity. A unique experiential opportunity for the development of the home of the Artist: their bodies.
Moving through Fluid Evolutions, London, UK
- Practitioner: Jane Okondo
- Date of Event: 9 + 10 November 2019
- Times of Event: 11-5pm each day
Exploring the different stages of evolutionary movement and how this connects us to our inherent early developmental movement; cellular breathing, naval radiation, pre and spinal movement patterns – through IBMT experiential anatomy and Continuum.
- Location: London UK
- Workshop details: www.somaflow.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to book.
The Discipline of Authentic Movement – Regular groups and day workshops 2019-2020, London UK
- Practitioner: Jane Okondo
These groups and day workshops are for exploring consciousness movement – these groups support us in developing our inner witness presence and allow us to practice the bridge between moving giving space for our inner world and finding language for our experience.
- Current dates can be found on: www.somaflow.co.uk
- Cost: Day workshops are £65 Early Bird Rate. £80 Full Rate if paid less than 6 weeks before the workshop date. On-going groups are limited to four participants and are 3.5 hours long – each are £40 per session.
- To book and for information: email: email@example.com
- Location: London SE3 8DA, UK