Covid Information – Updated 9th May 2022
We will continue to work together to find our way with living with Covid and do all we can to enable you to feel as comfortable as possible in the teaching environment. Please attend to what you need and discuss any concerns with your teacher/s, peers and/or group before and during the training days. The procedure for catching up for missed sessions remains as before – please see the course handbook.
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England.
- If you have any Covid symptoms, please take a test before coming to an IBMT event and only come if you have a negative test result.
- We will continue to ventilate the space as needed and hand sanitiser is available.
- If you would like to continue to social distance, we can discuss how work can be adapted.
Please bring with you:
- A face mask to use as needed.
- your own blankets, cushions, mats etc.
- Layers of clothes for warmth.
Implications of Covid on Course Requirements:
During Covid we have adapted to enable IBMT students to continue their studies. The focus of the IBMT Diploma training is to enable graduates to work face to face. In relation to 1:1 IBMT sessions you receive, weekly peer-practice, 3rd Year 6 Peer IBMT sessions, and the Case Study sessions we hope students can complete as many of these face-to-face as possible. Please keep a record of any sessions that take place online and give details of the restrictions that caused this.
For those that have completed all diploma modules and are embarking on their case study, we request that sessions happen in person. If you have any concerns that the above is not possible, please speak to your teacher or programme organiser.
Payment Details remain the same, as per registration forms:
- Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations less than 6 weeks before the start of the course must be paid for in full unless the place can be taken by someone from our waiting list, in which case there will be only an administrative charge of £50.
- We regret there can be no refunds on any grounds once a course has begun. We are not liable for any travel or accommodation costs.
- If you choose not to complete the training after it has started, the full fee will be due to be paid.