An Introduction to Integrative Bodywork & Movement Therapy – On-line Taster
These online workshops offer an introduction to the ISMETA registered Diploma in Integrative Bodywork & Movement Therapy. They include elements of material in relation to Infant Movement Development, Embodied Anatomy, Somatic Psychology and Authentic Movement, which are the foundations of the IBMT training programme.
Join us to get a flavour of the IBMT approach. Learn about yourself as you take some time to pay attention to your body. Discover some frameworks that help us understand how we move and how we feel. A foundation for personal and professional development, and an introduction to a broad, deep and relevant training for those interested in well-being rooted in the body. (Please note that our Diploma training only happens in-person).
The day will include guided movement explorations, mark making, self-touch and sharing experience with others.
Read feedback from previous participants here: https://ibmt.co.uk/testimonials/
To participate in the online workshop please consider:
- the space you’re working in – as clear as possible, space to stretch out and move on the floor.
- Where you might set up your laptop/devise. If possible, not having a light source from a window behind you can help.
- having a Mat, blankets or cushions – whatever you need to be comfortable being on the floor.
- having Art materials to hand – paper, crayons etc.
- Notebook/writing materials.
Date: Saturday 25th Feb 2023
Time: 10am-5pm (UK Time) via zoom
Cost per workshop: £65.00 Early Bird Rate available on payments received by Fri 3rd Feb 2023. £80 Full Rate if paid after this date.
Tutor: Paul Beaumont
Spaces Limited – Book now and complete your payment to confirm your place.